A couple years ago, I gave up on the typical new year’s resolutions. Most often I found that I’d stop acting and even thinking about them less than half way through the year. By the end of the year I’d judge myself and feel like crap.
Instead, I now focus my intentions on things that make me happy and are truly realistic.
My list of 2017 intentions?
- Live life more mindfully and in the moment.
- Love & embrace who I am each day.
- Smile every single day.
- Grow in my spiritual path.
- Spend quality time with my husband and our kids.
- Spend quality time with me.
- Learn something new each day.
- Help at least 1 person a day – big or small.
- Find gratitude in the small and the big things in my life.
If I focus on these intentions, everything else will fall into place.